How to sell a Rolex GMT Master for the best price?
Launched in 1954, the first Rolex GMT Master was manufactured initially for aeroplane pilots. With a rotatable bezel and fourth hand complication enabling to read two time zones simultaneously, the watch allowed the pilot to set their departure as well as their destination times.
Over the years, Rolex has updated the features and movement of the GMT Master and introduced models in a variety of luxury materials as well as colours.
As with any Rolex timepiece, a Rolex GMT Master watch also retains its value over the years. But before you dive into selling a Rolex GMT Master for cash, make sure that you have the original box and papers.
- Papers may include your timepiece’s warranty card, receipt, manual as well as servicing documents (if any).
- While the box and papers may help you to obtain the highest possible value of your pre-owned Rolex GMT Master, it also ensures the buyer of your timepiece’s authenticity.
- Moreover, keeping a luxury watch in its box may prevent it from damages that can have a direct impact on its resale value.
Nevertheless, you can indeed be able to sell your Rolex GMT Master without them. The condition of your pre-owned Rolex watch may also significantly influence its value.
- If you are looking to sell a Rolex GMT Master 2 or sell old Rolex GMT Master for cash, make sure to ascertain about its wear and tear.
- Sometimes, a Rolex watch that has not been worn and kept safely for many years can worth a lot as it is necessarily an old watch in mint condition.
The key to selling success of a second hand luxury watch is to understand its actual value completely. And to accomplish this, fill up our online form and receive an appraisal from our team of evaluators.
At The Luxury Hut, we buy all models of Rolex watches, including:
- Sell Rolex Daytona
- Sell Rolex Datejust
- Sell Rolex GMT-Master
- Sell Rolex Submariner
- Sell Rolex Sea-Dweller
- Sell Rolex Sky-Dweller
- Sell Rolex Day-Date
- Sell Rolex Explorer
- Sell Rolex Yacht-Master
- Sell Rolex Air-King
- Sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual
- Sell Rolex Milgauss
What is the best way to sell your Rolex GMT Master in London?
Where can I sell my Rolex GMT Master for cash? The one answer should be– at The Luxury Hut.
The Luxury Hut is the best place to sell your luxury watch in London easily and straightforwardly.
- Fill up our online form – Provide all of the known details of your luxury watch including the photos. (The more information you can give us when selling your pre-owned watch, the better).
- Receive your quote in less than no time.
- Send your Rolex watch or arrange an appointment to bring it in at our Hatton Garden office for a more accurate assessment.
- Get paid in cash or via your preferred method of payment.
Sell your Rolex GMT Master to The Luxury Hut Now
If you are searching online ‘place to sell Rolex GMT Master II’, you will find many online watch buyers; however, look no further than The Luxury Hut. We have been trading in the second hand luxury watch industry for many years.
Our process of selling is fast, secure and confidential. You can safely sell your Rolex watch online to us, or visit our brick and mortar office at Hatton Garden, London (by appointment) with your luxury watch.
Whether you want to sell the steel Rolex GMT Master 16700 or the Rolex GMT Master 116710, we will offer you a free valuation with no obligation.
Simply provide us with information about your second hand Rolex GMT Master as much as you can; so that we can be more accurate on the quote you obtain.
We will take into account the relevant factors like the age, condition, box and papers and others when determining the final value for your used Rolex GMT Master watch.