Rare Vintage Rolex GMT-Master Ref. 1675 From 1968 With A 191xxxx Serial Number Remains In Excellent Condition With Fully Serviced By Rolex UK 2020. The Watch Features A 40mm Stainless Steel Case, A Stunning MK2 Matte Dial With Tritium Hands & Hour Markers, And A Rotating 24-Hour Red & Blue Pepsi Bezel Insert, Which As You Will See, Has Aged And Faded To Perfection. The Watch Also Retains Its Original Open 6 And 9 Date Wheels. The Watch Wears A 7206 Rivet Bracelet With 1 68 Date Code And 80 End Links. The Case Back Identifies The Watch As Being Produced III/68. This GMT Master Is Powered By Rolex Calibre 1575 Automatic Movement With GMT Function And Features An Acrylic Crystal And A 50m Depth Rating.
The Timepiece Comes With Its Original Rolex Box, Service Card, Tags, Calendar, Booklets And The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
** Excellent Condition.
- Item Condition*: Excellent Condition
- Movement: Automatic (Calibre 1575)
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Bezel: Blue & Red ‘Pepsi’ Bezel
- Dial: Black MK2 Matte Dial
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Oyster
- Bracelet Length: The Watch Would Fit Up To 8 Inches Wrist Size Approx.
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: 1968 – Fully Serviced By Rolex On 09/12/2020
- Box: Yes – Comes With An Original Rolex Box
- Papers: No – Comes With Rolex Service Card, Tags, Calendar, Booklets & The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
- Model No: 1675
- Ref No: 40172
This Pre-Owned Rolex Watch has been fully inspected in-house and checked by our master watchmakers. This ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All watches come with The Luxury Hut Certificate Of Authenticity and covered by 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.