The Rare Rolex Datejust Bi-Metal Automatic Watch Ref: 126333, Features A 41mm Stainless Steel & Yellow Gold Case, Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel, ‘WIMBLEDON’ Dial With Luminescent Hands And Unique Green Outlined Black Roman Numeral Hour Markers, A Baton Marker At The 9 O’clock, A Date Window At The 3 O’clock, Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal, And A Stainless Steel And Yellow Gold Jubilee Bracelet. The Watch Was Purchased From Watches Of Switzerland In August 2020.
The Partnership Of Rolex With Wimbledon Is Steered By A Shared Passion For Admiring Traditions & Simultaneously Following Innovation Making the Rolex Datejust 41 The Perfect Unofficial “Watch Of Wimbledon”.
The Iconic Rolex Timepiece Reflects Unparalleled Style And Prestige & Is One Of The Most Easily Recognisable Watches – In Excellent/MINT Condition. The Watch Comes As A Full Set – With An Original Rolex Box, Papers, Tags, Leaflets, Purchase Receipt And The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
9.9/10 – Excellent/MINT Condition.
- Item Condition*: 9.9/10 – Excellent/MINT Condition
- Movement: Automatic
- Case: Steel & Gold
- Bezel: Yellow Gold Fluted
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Dial: Rare ‘Wimbledon’ Dial
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel & Yellow Gold Jubilee
- Bracelet Length: Full Bracelet
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: August 2020 – Purchased From Watches Of Switzerland
- Box: Yes – Comes With An Original Rolex Box
- Papers: Yes – Comes With Original Papers, Tags, Leaflets, Purchase Receipt & The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
- Model No: 126333
- Ref No: 36854
This Pre- Owned Rolex Watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut Certificate Of Authenticity; this item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.