- Jewellery – Most types of jewellery including rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings containing gold, platinum, diamonds and other gemstones.
- Fine watches – Luxury watches including Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Audemars Piguet and Tag Heuer
- Precious metals and coins – including foreign gold, sovereigns and Krugerrands
- Loose diamonds and precious gemstones – any size diamonds considered, they DON’T need to be certificated
- Certain collectables and certified art – All types of fine art including paintings, sketches and sculptures, and most types of antiques including Victorian, furniture and collectables
- Luxury handbags – Such as Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Chloe Call us if your valuable is not on this list.
Please follow and like us: