- There is no minimum period for any loan contract. The maximum period is seven months
- The maximum APR you will be subject to is 151.82%.
- Example loan calculation:
- A customer borrows £100 on a seven-month contract at a rate of 7% per month. He returns after two months to redeem his items. He will repay the original £100 lent, plus the interest accrued in the period of £14. He has his item returned for a total payment of £114 No additional fees are incurred.
- For more details please view our terms and conditions here.
Please follow and like us: